Swamper - El Reno, OK
Bison Oilfield Services and Bison Energy Services is one of the fastest growing energy services company in Oklahoma. We provide solutions to oil and gas producers, midstream companies and storage facility operators across Oklahoma.
We are looking for a Swamper to perform high pressure cleaning duties including operating a high-pressure wand and vacuum system for its Logistics and Rental division. This position’s home office will be in El Reno, Oklahoma.
Join our stampede and you will receive:
- Competitive pay $16-$18/hr.
- The ability to be home every night
- Benefit package (medical, dental and vision)
· Perform frac tank, 1/2 pit, and rental equipment cleaning with pressure washer and hydrovac equipment
· Prepare and inspect grounding and/or bonding procedures for hydrovac operation
· Perform equipment inspections and general maintenance, to include asset number, tag, registration, and attachments verification
· Set-up and break down equipment and hoses
· Connect hoses and fittings on various tanks as assigned by the Pusher
· Assist in safely maneuvering trucks on jobsites by acting as a spotter for the truck driver and utilizing established hand signals to avoid potential hazards
· Practice team work with on-site personnel to ensure efficiency and safety of all tasks
· Maintain a clean and professional appearance of all rental equipment to include greasing, painting and cleaning assigned trucks and equipment as required
· May be assigned other job tasks and duties
· Able to perform heavy lifting and able to drag bridal lines for distances up to 100 feet or as necessary to complete the job
· Willingness and ability to work in all types of weather and conditions
· Capable of working at heights of up to 10’ and within confined spaces
· Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
· Must have acceptable driving record in accordance with companies Vehicle Policy
· Must demonstrate ability to work safely and adhere to all safety rules and regulations
· Ability to work independently and take initiative in performing work in the field
· Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
· Must be willing to work long hours such as 12-hour shifts